Friday, June 8, 2018

Did we overpack?

I know today was our first day on the road, and I will write about that in the next post, but I need to back post to yesterday when, while packing, I said out loud to Diana, "Are we packing too much?"  I truly had some idea, but no idea all at once!  We have taken a month long vacation, but were staying in hotels, and eating out.  With this trip, we are essentially taking our home on the road for a month, which means we need a decent amount of clothes, activities and food.  The food is always more labor intensive for Frankie.  As we loaded the RV last night, I seriously thought we were nuts!  This has to be way too much!  Only time will tell as the trip unfolds, but at least I know the yummy food will be eaten! Here are some of the fun items we brought, some with one solo use/time to use them and a yummy muffin Recipe that we use for Frankie!  Enjoy!  It is time to hit the road!

Fun items we will probably need... I hope!


Baseball gloves (For our Field of Dreams visit)
Kite (when, where? Who knows!)
Hats, Gloves and scarfs (??)
Zero Gravity Camping Chair (sooooo comfy)
Fairy Garden Toys
Books to read (Hoping to get a few done!)
Telescope!
Lots of craft supplies


Strawberry Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins (We omit Strawberries, use Soynut Butter and Egg Replacer)

https://www.everydaymadefresh.com/strawberry-peanut-butter-chocolate-chip-muffins-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment